Oolong- meaning dragon, is a traditional Chinese tea. Our Oolong Tea is a unique blend of malty black tea flavours and grassy green tea notes. This tea is meant to be brewed strong and bitter, but leave a delicate sweet aftertaste on the palette.
Subscribe for monthly delivery of your favourite Metta Wella Teas. Every one year subscription provides one year of clean drinking water to someone in need!
- Blend: Chinese Oolong
- Brewing Temperature: 185°F-206°F
- Caffeine content: 35-40 mg per 8 oz serving
- 2 oz package makes roughly 28 servings
- Boosts metabolism and aids weight loss
- Reduce risk of heart disease, inflammatory and cholesterol disorders
- High in antioxidants believed to reduce risk of cancer
- Anti-aging properties by reducing production of free radicals in the body