Also known as Rosa Canina, rose hips are the vibrant fruit of the rose plant. Loaded with antioxidants and vitamins great for the immune system these buds can be brewed on their own as a herbal tea, or added to your favourite tea to add a health boost. When brewed on their own rose hips have a delicate flavour similar to a tart apple or plum.
To brew- add a few spoons of rose hips to a pot of boiled water and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
Subscribe for monthly delivery of your favourite Metta Wella Teas. Every one year subscription provides one year of clean drinking water to someone in need!
- Brewing Temperature: 208°F-212°F
- Caffeine content: Caffeine free
- 2 oz package makes up to 20 servings
- High in vitamin C
- High in antioxidants believed to reduce risk of cancer
- Improve skin health, and boost immune system