Gunpowder Green Tea
Gunpowder Green Tea gets its name from the way the leaves are rolled into little balls that 'explode' when added added to hot water. Rolling the leaves into little balls protect them from physical damage and oxidation leaving its flavour and aroma more intact. Our Gunpowder Green Tea has a smooth, nutty/oak and slightly smokey flavour, higher in caffeine than most other green teas (35-40 mg/8oz serving) this tea really packs a punch!
Subscribe for monthly delivery of your favourite Metta Wella Teas. Every one year subscription provides one year of clean drinking water to someone in need!
- Origin: China
- Brewing Temperature: 170°F-180°F
- Caffeine content: 35-40 mg/8oz serving
- 2 oz package makes roughly 28 servings
- High in antioxidants
- Anti-aging properties by reducing formation of free radicals in the body
- Believed to reduce risk of cancer
- Boosts energy and metabolism